Monday, September 29, 2008


Ta dah! Kevin Jonas was voted the Hottest Jo Bro, followed by Nick and Joe! How awesome is that? Finally, Kevin Jonas gets some love. Don't you guys just hate the 'Kevin Hate'? I've heard him been called 'ugly' and some other mean stuff too.

I especially hate when the fans go like, "Oh my God! I love the Jonas Brothers! They're so awesome. Oh, except for Kevin, the eldest one. On the other hand, Joe and Nick are the hottest guys ever! Kevin's just kinda ugly and he never sings. I guess he doesn't have a good voice or something. It's like the only thing he does is play the guitar."

What kind of fans are you people? You should be ashamed if you call yourself JB fans.

Kevin Jonas is a very, very talented person. If you've never heard him sing before, that's just sad. He has sung in many of their songs before... As a back-up. But whatever. He still sings. And his guitar skills are way awesome. If you can't play as good as he can, you might as well not say anything about it.

Who's with me against the 'Kevin Hate'? Comment in the Cbox. Sign THIS if you wish to follow the Kevin Love Train.

Thanks!
xx. HeavenJonas.

No comments: